The leaders of the four political parties, all signatory to the Przhino Agreement, this morning reached an agreement on the Law on Government and the Law on the “Bombs”.
Therefore, the deadlines have begun for early parliamentary elections, scheduled for April 24, 2016.
The new Ministers and Deputy Ministers from SDSM will officially be elected into the Government.
January 1, 2016:
- The current government should submit its formal resignation to the Parliament
- Nikola Gruevski should resign from his position as Prime Minister
January 15, 2016:
- The new government should be inaugurated 100 days before the parliamentary elections which will be held on April 24, 2016.
- The Assembly should be dissolved (60 days before the election)
- SEC must publish the voter lists for the public to see (15 days after the announcement of the elections). The inspection shall last 20 days
- 30 days before Election Day, the SEC has to publish descriptions of constituencies.
- At least 23 days before the elections, SEC must publish in newspapers the list of candidates for the deputies
- Election campaigns begins 20 days before election day and must be finished 24 hours before election day.