Gruevski: Debts of 13,100 citizens written off


Debts of 13,100 claimants worth 25 million euros were written off, said today PM Nikola Gruevski.

– The process is carried out successfully. 25 million euros to be written off to people from vulnerable groups who have serious difficulties to pay their debts is really serious help for those people and those families. From this point, I can say that 90 percent of what we promised in the elections last year has already been realized, and the remaining 10 percent will be realized in the coming weeks and months – Gruevski said in a media statement during today’s visit of Dojran.

Нашите вести во вашето сандаче

Секој ден во 17 ч. добивајте ги вестите од Новинската агенција Мета директно на вашата електронска адреса.

Ве молиме одберете на кој начин сакате да добивате информации од нас:
Можете да се отпишете од оваа листа преку линкот на крајот од нашите пораки.
Download WordPress Themes
Download WordPress Themes
Download WordPress Themes
Download WordPress Themes Free
lynda course free download
download samsung firmware
Free Download WordPress Themes
free download udemy course